The closing part of the Stainless Steel Three-Way Ball Valve is a sphere. The ball rotates around the center line of the valve body to achieve opening and closing.
Structural features of stainless steel three-way ball valve:
1. Open and close without friction: completely solve the problem of traditional valves affecting the sealing due to the mutual friction of the sealing surfaces;
2. Top-mounted structure: The valve installed on the pipeline can be directly inspected and repaired online, which can effectively reduce equipment downtime and reduce costs. Such valves should usually be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
3. Single valve seat design. Eliminate the problem that the medium in the valve cavity affects the safety of use due to the abnormal increase in pressure;
4. Low torque design. The valve stem with special structure design can be opened and closed easily with only a small handle;
5. Wedge-shaped sealing structure. The valve relies on the mechanical force provided by the valve stem to press the ball wedge on the valve seat for sealing, so the sealing performance of the valve is not affected by changes in pipeline pressure, and the sealing performance is reliable under various working conditions;
6. Self-cleaning structure of the sealing surface. When the ball tilts away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline evenly passes through the sealing surface of the ball at 360°. This not only eliminates the local washing of the valve seat by the high-speed fluid, but also washes away the accumulation on the sealing surface to achieve self Clean purpose.
Stainless Steel Three-Way Ball Valve
Stainless steel three-way ball valve has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the resistance coefficient of a pipe section of the same length
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight
3. Close and reliable. At present, the sealing surface materials of Ball Valves have been widely used in plastics, with good sealing performance, and have also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Convenient operation, rapid opening and closing, only need to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, convenient for remote control
5. Convenient maintenance, simple ball valve structure, generally movable sealing ring, easier disassembly and assembly
6. When fully opened or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause corrosion of the valve sealing surface
7. A wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, to a few meters, can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure
The company also provides a Check Valve, please feel free to contact if necessary