Three-Way Ball Valve has T type and L type. The T-type can connect three orthogonal pipelines with each other and cut off the third channel, which can split and merge. The L three-way ball valve type can only connect two orthogonal pipelines, and cannot maintain the third pipeline to communicate with each other at the same time. It only plays a role of distribution.
The three-way four-seat ball valve with L-shaped flow channel adopts two-seat seat. Mainly used for reversing the flow path.
Three-Way Ball Valve
The three-way four-seat ball valve with T-shaped flow channel adopts a four-sided valve seat, which is balanced in force to ensure a reliable seal on the closed channel. Mainly used for split flow, mixed flow, commutation and full opening of three channels.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. It is tight, reliable, and well sealed, and has been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
7. It has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
High platform ball valves can be divided into Straight-Through Type Ball Valve, three-way ball valves and right-angle ball valves according to their channel positions. The latter two ball valves are used to distribute the medium and change the flow direction of the medium.
If you have more questions to consult, please contact the Three-Way Ball Valve Supplier