800PSI Female NPT Water Pipe Thread SS Y Strainers
The strainer is an important equipment used in the process of natural gas and oil filtration.
Y-strainer is an indispensable filtration device for pipeline system of transporting medium, which is used to remove impurities in the medium to protect the valves and equipment from normal use. The overall structure of this natural gas Y strainer is made of stainless steel, which makes the contaminated air be cleaned to the state needed for production and life, that is, it makes the air reach a certain degree of cleanliness, which also makes the expensive pipeline equipment free from pollution and potential damage.
1. SS Y Strainers is usually installed at the inlet end of pressure reducing valve, pressure relief valve, constant water level valve or other equipment to remove impurities in the medium and protect the normal use of valve and equipment.
2. The SS Y Strainers has the advantages of advanced structure, small resistance and convenient discharge. The applicable medium of SS Y Strainers can be water, oil and gas.
3. Generally, the water supply screen is 18 ~ 30 mesh, the ventilation screen is 10 ~ 100 mesh, and the oil supply screen is 100 ~ 480 mesh.
Are you looking for a solution to control the strainers, please contact us.
Y-strainers are Y-shaped and can be divided into the following categories according to the medium.
1. The air SS Y Strainers makes the polluted air clean to the state needed by production and life, that is to make the air reach a certain cleanliness.
2. The liquid SS Y Strainers makes the polluted liquid clean to the state needed by production and life, that is to make the liquid reach a certain cleanliness.
3. The network SS Y Strainers is set to block the junk information and make the information on the computer screen meet the requirements as much as possible. The principle of absorption separates light of different colors.
4. Light Y Strainers.
Before installing the strainer, carefully clean the threaded connection surfaces of all pipes and use pipe sealant or Teflon tape (Teflon) in appropriate amounts. End threads are not treated to avoid getting sealant or Teflon tape into the piping system. The strainer can be installed horizontally or vertically downward.
Note: When installing 1-1/4" (DN32) or larger diameter socket weld strainers or all D series strainers, it should be noted that the gaskets of these filters are made of non-metallic material and are easily damaged due to overheating. Therefore, the welding time should be shortened and the strainer should be cooled after the welding is completed. If preheating is required before welding or further heating is required after welding (D series strainer), it is recommended to remove the gaskets before heating.
After the system has been operating for an initial period of time (generally no more than one week), it should be cleaned to remove impurities and dirt that have accumulated on the screen during the initial operation of the system. After that, regular cleaning is required. The number of times of cleaning depends on the working conditions. If the Y strainer does not have a drain plug, the screen limiter and the screen should be removed when cleaning the strainer.
Installation direction: steam or gas pipeline: the screen is facing horizontal direction.
Note: Before each maintenance and cleaning, the filter should be isolated from the pressurized system. After cleaning, use a new gasket when reinstalling.
If you are looking for a company that offers cost-effective natural gas strainer, Cangzhou Cencho specializes in manufacturing a wide range of industrial valves, fittings and custom castings. Our products have been sold to 17 countries and regions around the world (Sweden, Germany, Italy, USA, Canada, Brazil, Venezuela, Australia, Korea, Croatia, Thailand, Pakistan, Latvia, Nigeria, Algeria, Japan, India). The Y-strainers we produce can be customized according to the specific requirements of customers (special pressure, special diameter).